Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Lovefilm free 3 months trial

Thumbs up Lovefilm free 3 months trial

I have a voucher code for a free 3 month trial with Lovefilm if any one is interested?
    Go to their website & where it asks for a gift/media code during registration enter the following code;

PRGLFRAF2

I received it from Lovefilm & told to pass it on, so there it is. It's how I started using them, but after the 3 months trial, there's no obligation to keep it up.
    By the way, I'm not on commission or anything before the accusations start!!

i did this then declined

they want u to sign up first and also want your bank details
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    i did this then declined

they want u to sign up first and also want your bank details
    They need some sort of identification & age etc. as they will send you upto 3 dvds or games at a time for upto 3 months, so don't think it's unreasonable to ask for credit card details up front. I was a bit dubious too, but I have been using them for over a year now with no probs. You can still cancel it within the 3 months too!!
    Anyway, I was merely passing the details on to people who would like to try it!!