Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: PC Repairs

Thumbs up PC Repairs

Hi
    If any one is needing a PC or laptop looked at for any reason I would strongly recommend Orger OCTANE, he has just sorted my PC, laptop my kids 2 laptops and my mums all within a few hours he had us all up and running.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A BIG THANKS TO HIM -- PEACE - KIDS BOTH IN THEIR ROOMS ONLINE and I get the TV to myself-- YE HA
    jac

Thumbs up

Completely agree there.
    Octane fixed my laptop for me a few weeks back. He did so much more than just recover the drive for me (Lord knows how he managed that cos the DVD drive doesn't work), he also backed up everything on it for me first (stupidly I hadn't). I got the system back in better order than it was before, it runs completely perfectly and he even dropped it off here for me. Definately recommend Octane for fixing all your puter probs.

Thanks again Octane.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Thumbs up

That's handy to know.

Thanks!
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

I am fortunate enough to know an excellent computer technician that does all my upgrading etc etc. ME lol

well u are lucky -- i find it hard if i have to do anything more tecnical that generally use the computer so luckily OCTANE has showed me lots so finding my way around slightly but he is always there either online or phone to answer all my questions and sort out all our problems..... if it hadnt been for OCTANE i think id have bought a new machine by now -- saving me loads - might get a holiday yet!!!! lol
    jac

aw cheers for that folks, glad yer happy with what I done

Castletown (N58deg 35.240/W003deg 22.839)

Thumbs up Highly recommended!

I was put in touch with octane at the weekend (after my puter bit the dust) - pity I never knew about him before now. He did a super job for me retrieving all my files from my old hard drive (which was corrupt). I bought a new computer on Friday and he came and set it all up for me and re-installed everything - and more! I had xp on the old one and the new one has vista installed and a lot of it wasn't compatible but he found a way round it. I'm up and running now and I can't thank him enough - even if he doesn't think much of my taste in music (ha! ha!) - he knows what I mean! And to top it all - he doesn't charge the earth.

THANKS AGAIN OCTANE
    Doyle

Thanks for the kind comments Doyle and delighted to have helped you out.

A+ for Octane
    Highly Recommended. Sorted my Laptop in no time, a big thank you Octane.

Luckily for me my techie lives real near by - Lazytown
    I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals - Winston Churchill