Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Check out my music please

Default Check out my music please

www.bebo.com/dirtywicker83

please feel free to check out my music and leave a comment.

I enjoyed the tracks - they sound raw..and I like that! NWA inspired?

NWA no, couldnt specifically point out one or a few influences, too many.

come on folk, wheres e feedback, nows your chance to slate me properly after hearing my music unlike previous attempts, lol

negative comments welcome too!!!

Mmmm, where to begin?

First off, as a musician of 25+ years this sort of sound IS NOT FOR ME!

I will say your production bar has been raise SIGNIFICANTLY from the previous efforts I hear on you website now. (the loops and samples your sequencing/stitching together are much, much better than before - Is this music/art tho?)

The main problem is the vibe you send out!! Its so very "I'm the hard done by dude living in Wick (with a Wick accent) trying SO hard to be EMINEM. The use of profanities for the effect of shock are totally lost (ESPECIALLY with a Wick accent!! - it becomes a comedy for me). I just can't see past the ATTITUDE I'm "affraid" to hear any original music (as I say I'm not very qualified in this genre and use the term "Music" very loosely).

I feel you will not get very far in this forum due to your previous expoilts/history!! You are also being self destructive from a commercial/radio play issue due to your use of profanities.

You did ask
    All the world's a stage and we are merely players . . . . .
    For more visit: http://www.studiograff-photo.co.uk

i dont mind the attitude, i mean its the stereo typical rap style.

or maybe thats just how he percieves his life.

the beats and backing are really good.

using the accent is what spoils it.

caithness region accent just does not fit.

other than that its quite good.

They told The Proclaimers not to sing in a fife accent! Not my kind of music but hey stick with it - not as if it can't be understood.

Mmmm, where to begin?

I will say your production bar has been raise SIGNIFICANTLY from the previous efforts I hear on you website now. (the loops and samples your sequencing/stitching together are much, much better than before - Is this music/art tho?)

The main problem is the vibe you send out!! Its so very "I'm the hard done by dude living in Wick (with a Wick accent) trying SO hard to be EMINEM. The use of profanities for the effect of shock are totally lost (ESPECIALLY with a Wick accent!! - it becomes a comedy for me). I just can't see past the ATTITUDE I'm "affraid" to hear any original music (as I say I'm not very qualified in this genre and use the term "Music" very loosely).

I feel you will not get very far in this forum due to your previous expoilts/history!! You are also being self destructive from a commercial/radio play issue due to your use of profanities.

You did ask

so becuase he is white that means he wants to be like Eminem...... typical.

Quote Originally Posted by tattoo_tearz View Post
    so becuase he is white that means he wants to be like Eminem...... typical.
    Iz it coz he iz white, , good one. By the way, eminems come in different colours.

ah, but proclaimers were a folkish/pop/ rockin pair.

not rap.

mind you just for a luagh i would like to see them rap in the full gear LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Deemac View Post
    Mmmm, where to begin?

You did ask

lol!! lucky i aint trying to progress in music just to satisy caithness folk then...

as for radio play, the more recent recordings have been edited for radio play, if it ever happens.

cheers for your comments