Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Live In Skinandis 12th april

Default Live In Skinandis 12th april

SKINANDIES 12th april 7:30pm til late
    Local rock bands SAXIFER and THE LOOSE NOTES
    Are playing live music in support of the Bain and Wade memorial 7 aside football tournament.
    I dont have all the correct details, but i think the doors open to the public at 7:30pm all proceeds go to charity.
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law

I'll be there... 'kin right like

Many thank's for all the help and support we received last night. Nice one Big Kev and Darren etc. I hope that much funds were raised for the life boat.
    I can't remember the last time Thurso rocked like last night.
    Asinus asinum fricat

Thumbs up

yeah thanx to you guys thats the best sound i think weve had in skins , first class job on the desk, both bands played awsome
    Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law

Yeah, it was a good night,

Although the crowd was a big let down, cant have been more than 50 people there at peak when the bands were on.

Im to understand there was a mistake made with advertising. hence nobody but the footballers turned up.

Better luck next time tho eh!

I had goo feedback from the bands so looks like they enjoyed themselves.

Thanks to Darren for the sound check entertainment, oh and for helping out! and not forgetting ross tide, im sure i seen him packing away a drum stand at some point.

Until next year. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by BigKev View Post
    Yeah, it was a good night,

Although the crowd was a big let down, cant have been more than 50 people there at peak when the bands were on.

Im to understand there was a mistake made with advertising. hence nobody but the footballers turned up.

Better luck next time tho eh!

I had goo feedback from the bands so looks like they enjoyed themselves.

Thanks to Darren for the sound check entertainment, oh and for helping out! and not forgetting ross tide, im sure i seen him packing away a drum stand at some point.

Until next year. . . .
    Apologies for stating the obvious but I really think you guys ought to find a smaller, more suitable venue. Better atmosphere for starters.