Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Looking for an old friend

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Looking for an old friend

Not sure if this is the right section for this
    Looking for an old mate Nathan Foster, He moved up here around 1997-98 lived in Wick, Then left and moved to Stornoway with his girlfriend around 2001.
    Was wondering if anyone has got contact details for him, If so could u please pm me
    cheers
    Baz
    P.S have tried afew sites but no luck, I know he has family up here

Default know him

i used to be mates with his younger brother, he lives near valencia in spain in a caravan on his parents land last time i was there but that was 2005, with his gf but may of split up now. hope that helped

Does he owe you money, when he left here he owed a couple of folk, I dont have any contact details for him either....
    If only everything thing in life was as reliable as a Mini..!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mooncat View Post
    Does he owe you money, when he left here he owed a couple of folk, I dont have any contact details for him either....
    haha funnily enough he did but wasnt a large amount so not bothered, just wanted to ctach up wee him tae see wot he is uptae

When he left Im sure he left with big sandy's trainers.... Nathan was a decent bloke but a bit of a clown as well... bit of a swordsman with the ladies.... 8-)
    If only everything thing in life was as reliable as a Mini..!!!