Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Robins Chipshop

Thumbs up Robins Chipshop

Well, I must say I have dissed this establishment before but I take it all back. The fish was fantastic tonight, a great improvement on the times that I have been before and I have always enjoyed the chips anyway. Well done!!

btw the taste wasn't alcoholically enhanced either!!
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead
    Well, I must say I have dissed this establishment before but I take it all back. The fish was fantastic tonight, a great improvement on the times that I have been before and I have always enjoyed the chips anyway. Well done!!

btw the taste wasn't alcoholically enhanced either!!
    not really grate go there quite offten and the take aways where rather mean with there chips they only gave about a hand full plus i felt really sick afterwoods for a long time
    c jones

I used to think Robins has no equal, but then as a nipper growing up in Thurso I had nothing to really compare it to. However, their patties are truly the food of the gods. If they ever sell the receipe, it deserves to go for a £1 million.