Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Todays attempt to make ye laugh

Cool Todays attempt to make ye laugh

A man is having a few drinks in a restaurant ,He decides to ask the waiter for his bill, the waiter replies "20$ sir" so wur man says "waiter ill bet you double or quits that I can bite my Left eye" .So the waiter thinking its an easy bet says "yer on" . So wur man has a glass eye and takes it oot and bites it& clears his bill at the same time. He stays in the eaterie for a while after this and continues drinking. He then asks the same waiter for his bill, to which the waiter replies"30$ sir" . So wur man retorts "waiter, ill bet ye double or quits that i can bite my right eye " . So the waiter seeing an opportunity to recoup his losses and knowing the customer cant have two glass eyes, agrees. So wur man then hastily takes oot his false teeth and bites his right eye!!!!

Talking

nice one!!

Quote Originally Posted by geezer
    nice one!!
    Thanks , at least ive made somebody smile today, Ive got 1 about the Hearts boss but i dont ken if i can post it. its not even rude, just suggesting thats all

There use to be a joke forum on here for all your jokes, but it seems to have gone

Don't know why!!

when are you going to post the punch line?

Quote Originally Posted by Willowbankbear
    Thanks , at least ive made somebody smile today, Ive got 1 about the Hearts boss but i dont ken if i can post it. its not even rude, just suggesting thats all
    go and post it, after all it is a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by a.smith
    go and post it, after all it is a joke!
    I chanced it and its down the board a wee bit, look for hearts sackings matey