Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Hand held viewer for slides.

Default Hand held viewer for slides.

Does anyone know whether or not you can still get hand held viewers for old fashioned slides.
    I've got boxes and boxes of old slides to go through and it would make it so much easier if I could get a viewer.

Thanks
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Cuddlepop, yes you can still get them, not sure many shops stock them, but have a look at this website. http://www.speedgraphic.co.uk/cat.as...es+%26+Viewers

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by North Light View Post
    Cuddlepop, yes you can still get them, not sure many shops stock them, but have a look at this website. http://www.speedgraphic.co.uk/cat.asp?c=102&1=Light+Boxes+%26+Viewers

Hope this helps.
    Thank you for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlepop View Post
    Does anyone know whether or not you can still get hand held viewers for old fashioned slides.
    I've got boxes and boxes of old slides to go through and it would make it so much easier if I could get a viewer.

Thanks
    cuddlepop, I have a carousel slide projector you can have for a donation to the Hospice Shop in Thurso. PM me for details if you are interested.
    ywy2

Quote Originally Posted by ywindythesecond View Post
    cuddlepop, I have a carousel slide projector you can have for a donation to the Hospice Shop in Thurso. PM me for details if you are interested.
    ywy2
    Thank you for the offer but I have no idea when we'll be back up in Thurso.
    We have dads old projector and screen,both still work its just so much easier taking a hand held one about so the rest of the family can few them.