Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Astronot CD

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    None of the above, yet. I'm currently working on online releases.
    Wise idea. Have you not thought about trying to get some publicity with the likes of The Skinny magazine? They might be interested in you. You should try flogging your wares at the Born To Be Wide club in Edinburgh, too. Very valuable outlet, and will get you meeting the right people, and getting your music to the right people.

You're 16 every day you listen to Venom.

Pepsi, give it up, lad. I've never owned a Venom recording in my life. What are you on about, biy?

Although I'm delighted for you if you listen to Venom and feel 16 again, after all these years.

Add that to your ginger barnet that's dyed 'strawberry blond' to disguise 'teh gingerness', and you must be regressing back to hero-worshipping Discrepancy rehearsals again. I mind the days, chek. Yes....I do indeed...

Nice.
    Last edited by Metalattakk; 02-Apr-08 at 04:06.
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

When is the reunion? I guess the equivalent of Jake and Elwood 'rescuing' Matt Murphy and Blue Lou would be like entering Sandra's snack bar to prize Custer and Morris away from the fat fryers. And enough of the ginger obsession already. There's already a rap group upstanding for ginger rights, they're called GWA

Seems nobody wants a reunion except you, Pepsi.

Go directly to Fail.
    Do not pass Go.
    Do not collect £200.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    Wise idea. Have you not thought about trying to get some publicity with the likes of The Skinny magazine? They might be interested in you. You should try flogging your wares at the Born To Be Wide club in Edinburgh, too. Very valuable outlet, and will get you meeting the right people, and getting your music to the right people.
    aha... constructive. Cheers.

i reckon i'm gonna be lookin for a copy as well jeid so where's best to get it from?

how many tracks are on it out of interest?
    "you know and i know that we talk in circles most times"

So who is your favourite metal band Metallattakk?

Today, who knows? Tomorrow would likely be different as well. Why the interest though...?

I think it's interesting to get others opinions on bands, especially if they're really into that type of music, it can be eye-opening, even educational......maybe this should be a different thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    Seems nobody wants a reunion except you, Pepsi.

Go directly to Fail.
    Do not pass Go.
    Do not collect £200.
    You're right. Looking back at former glories that were never that glorious in the first place. It's ridiculous. Don't need metal-tinted glasses to detect the sub-text in your posts directed towards me, either.
    Last edited by The Pepsi Challenge; 02-Apr-08 at 14:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Saveman View Post
    I think it's interesting to get others opinions on bands, especially if they're really into that type of music, it can be eye-opening, even educational......maybe this should be a different thread....
    Ok, for now I can't stop listening to Freedom Call. German speed/power metal with excellent use of keyboards, slightly silly lyrics (well, they are German after all) but their choruses are amazingly euphoric. I've never heard a band quite like them, to be honest.

Check out the albums 'Eternity' and 'Crystal Empire' if you can (or care).

Oh, and seriously, I am really liking the new Astronot album (even if it's a bit on the short side). I may even put it up on The Pirate Bay for the whole world to enjoy.

. Don't need metal-tinted glasses to detect the sub-text in your posts directed towards me, either.
    You give, you take. If you cannot take, then refrain from giving.

Something to ponder over your ginger-nuts in your tea-break.

Am sure others can give for themselves. They don't need your baldy napper to do it for them. As for metal with keyboards? Didn't know you listened to goth music much. Still, there would be no speed metal around today if it weren't for the Mahavishnu Orchestra. Ponder that while you rest your cup o' tea on your boug.

As for metal with keyboards? Didn't know you listened to goth music much.
    And there was me thinking you knew a thing or two about music. How silly of me to think so.

Still, there would be no speed metal around today if it weren't for the Mahavishnu Orchestra. Ponder that while you rest your cup o' tea on your boug.
    Will do. Got any spare ginger-nuts for me to dunk?

You'd like him to dunk his nuts in yer boug?

Eughhhhhhh.

LOL! No, I want his ginger-nuts, to dunk in my boug-balanced cup o' tea.

Maybe he doesn't like to share his ginger-nuts though...

Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    Ok, for now I can't stop listening to Freedom Call. German speed/power metal with excellent use of keyboards, slightly silly lyrics (well, they are German after all) but their choruses are amazingly euphoric. I've never heard a band quite like them, to be honest.

Check out the albums 'Eternity' and 'Crystal Empire' if you can (or care).

Oh, and seriously, I am really liking the new Astronot album (even if it's a bit on the short side). I may even put it up on The Pirate Bay for the whole world to enjoy.

Hmmm, metal in a major key, a keyboard solo.....different indeed...I'm glad I asked now. What ya make of Stratovarius then?

I'm looking forward to hearing the new Astronot album (getting back to the thread) local, original music has gotta be worth a listen!

Ahh, someone who's on topic. Cheers Saveman, if you'd like a copy, drop me a pm and I can arrange it

Quote Originally Posted by Saveman View Post
    Hmmm, metal in a major key, a keyboard solo.....different indeed...I'm glad I asked now. What ya make of Stratovarius then?

I'm looking forward to hearing the new Astronot album (getting back to the thread) local, original music has gotta be worth a listen!
    Hmmm, I found Stratovarius just a little too one-paced, to be honest. Not bad stuff though, just a tad wearing after a while, y'know?

As for the new Astronot album - it's definitely worth a listen. Trust me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast