Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: New Astronot CD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thurso - and the Fantasy City of Darkhaven...

Default New Astronot CD

Hello there,

I was lucky enough to get hold of a copy from the lads pre launch party, as I was due to go away to work for a couple of weeks...

I ripped it into MP3 and loaded it into my player...

Sure I had heard their previous CD and a demo of a couple of tracks...

But this is a more polished and finished disc

The tracks are in a word - Superb

I have heard that they are selling the Disc for £3 and I think I am gonna try and get hold of a few more copies as I am going to send them to friends and family...

If you like Rock and wanna support a future light in the darkness of mediocre pop...then GET THIS DISC!

Congratulations on a brilliant Debut lads

James

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcVean View Post
    Hello there,

I was lucky enough to get hold of a copy from the lads pre launch party, as I was due to go away to work for a couple of weeks...

I ripped it into MP3 and loaded it into my player...

Sure I had heard their previous CD and a demo of a couple of tracks...

But this is a more polished and finished disc

The tracks are in a word - Superb

I have heard that they are selling the Disc for £3 and I think I am gonna try and get hold of a few more copies as I am going to send them to friends and family...

If you like Rock and wanna support a future light in the darkness of mediocre pop...then GET THIS DISC!

Congratulations on a brilliant Debut lads

James
    I would agree with James. In my humble opinion the album is the best I have ever heard from a Highlands based band.

Reminds me of early Therapy? and The Almighty, even the vocals sound sampled from Paranoid-era Sabbath. Where did you get the 80s metal riffs from? McVean and Metalattakk? I think they have the sole rights on those. Good stuff though all the same, lads. Quick question: how do you decide on what shade of black to put on in the morning?

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    Where did you get the 80s metal riffs from?
    The 80's... obviously!

Good stuff though all the same, lads. Quick question: how do you decide on what shade of black to put on in the morning?
    Depends what mood we're in. Melancholy, i'd probably wear black.
    Depressed, again, probably black. We find if we wear black it makes our personality seem less dull. You should try it, Pepsi.

Quote Originally Posted by theboss View Post

Depends what mood we're in. Melancholy, i'd probably wear black.
    Depressed, again, probably black. We find if we wear black it makes our personality seem less dull. You should try it, Pepsi.
    Charcoal-gray is the new black - ain't you heard?

Charcoal-gray is the new black - ain't you heard?
    Damn. I must've missed that issue of GQ. Thank god you're here to keep us up-to-date on the latest trends Pepsi