Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: a dvd for me sister

Default a dvd for me sister

I've been having fun today..digging back through my vhs collection to make a disc for my sisters 62nd. (gosh) birthday!

Started out with some clips from George Harrison's tribute concert in '02. Blimey! His son dhanni is the image of the lad 'imself. I'd forgotten how good that gig was.

Then stuck some Fleetwood Mac on....'Go Your Own Way & Sisters of the Moon' from a 1982 'Mirage' tour video.

A bit more Beatles...with the 'Something' video:except it wasn't a video then...just a wistful film of all of the fab-four and their then partners/wivesGreat vintage video from the anthology.

Deacon Blue up next...a gig from '89 at the SEC - Glasgae. Lorraine had somuch energy - a pleasure to watch again.
    Stevie Nicks solo...from the early eighties and a bit of Ten Thousand Maniacs - Natalie Mechant at her best...and her best is very good indeed.
    Some Rod Stewart -A Reason to Believe- from his 'unplugged' session c.'93...and the 'Boss' doing Thunder Road.

I closed it out with some Billy Connolly - 'Toboggan' but ran out of disc!
    Interspersed with clips of Frd Dibnah - whose prog was being transmitted at the same time on BBC 2. Might sound a little bizarre but I think it'll work.

An eclectic mix there percy.