Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Birth Mother BETTY ELIZABETH GEDDES

Jason Carruthers Geddes Guest

Default Birth Mother BETTY ELIZABETH GEDDES

Hi my name is Jason Carruthers,I live in Australia.My father was adopted in 1947.His birth name was Eion Campbell Geddes.His mother my grandmother was Betty Elizabeth Geddes,she died last year.Her parents were Malcolm Geddes and Catherine Mackay.Betty was born in 1927 or 28 in Canisbay i think.She had 2 sisters Stella and Jenny and 1 brother John.We think she is in the 1937 Canisbay school photo on this website. Please if anyone has information no matter how small, would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Jason Carruthers Geddes; 14-Nov-05 at 08:47.

Jason
    Yes the Girl in the photo is your GM. Stella and Jenny are still living in Caithness. I will PM later

Jason Carruthers Geddes Guest

Hi Greenrunner Jason Carruthers from Australia.Thats great news on Betty Geddes.There is an Elizabeth Geddes in the photo of Wick High School on this site but the year is unknown.Have you any ideas.Do you know Stella and Jenny.Thanks Jason.

Jason
    I have sent Private Message