Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gents' Haircutting in Wick

Quote Originally Posted by rob16d View Post
    Take it I don't need an appoitnment?
    Nope, but leave plenty of time, she doesn't rush people through.

That doesn't bother me, as she's very good looking - but refuses to marry me

Haha! Well I might head down at 9ish tomorrow morn then.. how long would you usually need to wait?
    Smiling is infectious, You can catch it like the flu.
    Someone smiled at me today, And I started smiling too.

Ye Gods, Rob.

Perhaps I ought to go for you......

Ok, it will take as long as it takes for Diane to cut the hair of the people who got there before you. Whilst you are waiting there will be a large pile of magazines for you to peruse.

Now, BEFORE you ask, the titles are many and varied, with a large number of aforementioned mags being of a blokeish nature. eg Cars, fishing, badger baiting and tapestry work.

When Diane has finished cutting the hair of the bloke in front of you, she will smile demurely and beckon you to sit in a big comfy chair facing a mirror. This is where the hair cutting takes place.

Whilst you are sat in the chair, she will ask you what you'd like doing with your hair. After some discussion and agreement, she will then proceed to cut your hair with hair-cutting implements. Some are quite sharp, so no sudden movements.

During this time she may engage you in some polite conversation. This does not mean she fancies you, so don't even think about asking her out.
    When the haircut is finished, she will show you the back of your head in a mirror to prove she hasn't carved anything rude into your hair. She will then ask you for a sum of money and then you are free to go.

Does this answer any further queries you may have (he said, knowing full well the answer...)?

Thanks for that northerner!
    Smiling is infectious, You can catch it like the flu.
    Someone smiled at me today, And I started smiling too.

Northerner,

You made my day with that!

LOL!

Wee man, do you know how to set your alarm for the morning? If not, perhaps a thread is in order?

Quote Originally Posted by Boozeburglar View Post
    Northerner,

Wee man, do you know how to set your alarm for the morning? If not, perhaps a thread is in order?

Nooo! Don't encourage him!!!!

N.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123