so Uppie, I don't understand your comment about the crowd being "more with Cyanide than the second band". Did you capture the proof of your statement on your little camcorder you were going around with!?

A strangely petty comment here. I have a fair idea what you think I am but WHO you think I am is a completelly different issue. Of the many who were doing a sterling job with their 'little' camcorders, I wasn't one of them. In fact I don't even have one.

but that was the fault of the organisers. Surley they must have know as soon as they built the thing?!

Well we're all agreed that the stage needed to be bigger. We can't blame the organisers for it though. The scaffolders built the stage and they ain't experienced in requirements of stage construction. It would be helpful if the musicians discuss their needs with the organisers and they can then talk to the scaffolders about this to be sure that next years stage hits the right note. Entertainment has to involve the performers in planning as well as the group which runs the event.

Well done to Alisdair Wordie for being on the music scene for 40 years this year! (I hope thats what the announcer said anyway!) With that much experience he was bound to get it right!
Great night, should definately become an annual event featuring different bands every year.[/quote]

Forty years going round Caithness town centre like boy racers waisting petrol. raaar, catty!