Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Cyanide and the New Year Street Party

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Cyanide and the New Year Street Party

As you may of heard Cyanide are now going on good.. and are gigging more frequently around caithness.. They Have just recently played the Thurso High School Ard Rock Drug awarness COncert... Cyanide Opened followed by a young wick band who go by the name of Liquid Blue and then closed with Duress Who had the crowd on there side with there strong selection of songs.. Cyanide will be playing the last Ard Rock which is set to take place in Wick High School on the 1st of December ( Hopfully along side Duress !!! ) Cyanide Leave Thurso on the 25 to make there way down to rock " Carbosdale Castle " They got this gig through winning there BAND section at a T-total conest. BY winning this They Played Not a song but a jam In A minor which seemed to go down a treat.. Even though the band were missing a bassist and Vocalist at the time.. They still did not fail to please!.. Cyanide as you might already know have been asked to open the Thurso New Year street party along side " The Alister Wordie Band " And we hope you can all Come along and have a good new year!
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Heck, nice words man, thanks very much

Uppiebalad Guest

What time does the show start?

9:30pm.. Hope to see alot of people! Although 9 30 i thought was a tad early! but who am I to argue! lol
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Uppiebalad Guest

9.30 is a tad early as Thurso is a small town and in such it can be difficult to sustain the momentum needed for such occassions. That said I'm hoping this is a successful event and that the organisers are open to further development of it each year. These events realy heavily on volentary contribution so it is important for it to be fully supported by the public.
    I had some thought to be involved but decided against it this year as it was mentioned a little late for my planning preferences. with such a busy production schedule in front of me I simply couldn't put a project together at this time. Maybe next year though.
    Meantime, lets go on with the show!

....what exactly do you do UppieBalad, you seem, from what you say, to have done just about everything, not a snide remark, just curious..........!