Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Garden Roller

Default Garden Roller

was wondering if anyone had or knows of somewhere we could hire or borrow a roller...The dog has torn up some clumps of sod and we need to flatten it properly...

I think my dogs must be Australian, because they seem to be trying to get home.

You can firm it down gently with your boot, and then use a ply board and walk over it, stamp on it or jump on it, adjust technique according to weight.

Good opportunity to shove some lily bulbs in.

well as i have only a size 3-4 boot and the garden is over 50ft wide and 72 ft long, i suspect that would take me a while, but if you want to volunteer, be my guest.....

Quote Originally Posted by justine View Post
    was wondering if anyone had or knows of somewhere we could hire or borrow a roller...The dog has torn up some clumps of sod and we need to flatten it properly...

Well your dog has done a sight more than 'some clumps' then, as I thought that was all we were dealing with!