Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Before Golach says it....!

Thrumster - next to the best pub in the world "The Old Smiddy Inn"

Default Before Golach says it....!

OK, OK, OK...... the mighty have fallen, well tripped temporarily,......just shows you what indiscipline can do!!! Jankauskas should be thinking long and hard about his contribution to what could be a real problem for us tomorrow. Here's hoping that Dundee Utd can do the business tomorrow but what can I say golach???? Credit where it is due, but you guys were hoping to keep the west coast off the top - hmmmmm, we'll see tomorrow - in the mean time - enjoy a wee celebration tonight while we rethink what we've gotta do.

What can I say before I go......we're top o' the table your no (atm ) WBG

I second the above!Well most of it............remember at school when the good teams gave the poorer ones a few goals start.........well thats us coming to get you after drawing with the mightly Caley Thislte
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here

rgm1984 Guest

Found ya! Hey Raymond. It's me Ryan.

Smile

Oh Yah Beauty,!!!!!! Didnt the Hibbees do well!!! I have been biting my tongue long enough and waiting for this weeboyagee. and as the saying goes, all things come to he who waits.
    Who is Romanov going till sack NOW??? there is only the now second place team.
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

I canna stand the Jambo's, glad those crowing sods got beat. I think this will be the start of the downfall that's about to happen at Tynecastle. You've got Saddam Hussein in disguise as your Owner!

Talking

what do u hate about the jambos dons lad???? is it because u dont do well against us

Unhappy

the jam tarts r ok but i fear for there future

Quote Originally Posted by jambo
    what do u hate about the jambos dons lad???? is it because u dont do well against us
    Meh, we try our best, which is all that matters. I think that when Romanov goes, it will be the end of Hearts, it'll be sad to see them go, but their own fault. I don't mind seeing a team separate Rangers and Celtic, but your team isn't invincible as show on Sat, so I think the downfall starts now.

I don't like however, the hardcore fans that go to Tynecastle week in week out, who have put up through thick and thin. Then, out of no-where, you suddenly have 5000 more fans that were closet Jambo's that suddenly care because you're top of the league(sorry were). That's what I don't like, plus the rule britannia stuff, it's a bit Rangers isn't it no?
    Last edited by Dons_Lad; 02-Nov-05 at 13:57.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by jambo
    He`s a typical AFC numpty, hate everyone coz there all better than his team. they live in the 80`s when they had a very good team BUT THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW Did ye hear the new tune? to the sound of yellow submarine-" Tynecastles gona be a housing scheme, be a housing scheme,be a housing scheme" Sad really coz It was interesting for 11 games

Maybe Romanov, will do a better hatchet job than thon Wallet Mercer LOL
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by Willowbankbear
    He`s a typical AFC numpty, hate everyone coz there all better than his team. they live in the 80`s when they had a very good team BUT THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW Did ye hear the new tune? to the sound of yellow submarine-" Tynecastles gona be a housing scheme, be a housing scheme,be a housing scheme" Sad really coz It was interesting for 11 games
    There's just one problem with your insight, I wasn't around then and it stays in the past as far as I'm concerned. I was born nearer 1990, I've seen 3 good seasons, but meh, our time will come. I don't hate every team, I just dislike the fact that as soon as their team does well, you see "old hearts supporters" suddenly putting the top back on etc. I guess it's the same for every team but there's still plenty of time for us to do well!

Default AFC - now there's a laugh!!!

How refreshing to see someone talk in their teams main language - "Meh, meh, meh, meh" Romanov is DOING something with the club - the whole of Scotland (regardless of fitba strip colour) and the media are looking on in amazement. Let's wait and see - the jambo shock and awe policy might just work (and achieve a better result than Blair and Bush!!!) And what will you be saying then, hmmmm?

A housing scheme?? Do they need windows? Suit me down to the ground Hahaha!!! So long as we have a nice huge new stadium that we can rent out to Hibs when theirs falls down in a good gust of the increased global warming winds blowing off the Forth!

As for the 5000 extra fans that have joined the die-hards?? I remember being at Pittodrie when the pigeons out numbered the fans - and can you say that your fans numbers don't rise and fall according to the wax and wane of your success??? Crikey - go to Celtic Park or Ibrox and watch the fans deplete by a greater margin after half time if they are loosing by more than 2 goals!!!!

Hearts, Hearts, Glorious Hearts (to any tune you like!) Come on the boyz in maroon!

Our fans have been consistently staying with us for years now, just look at the average attendances(excluding the "Glory Days" though. Yeah, I thought you'd like my sheep talk, I dare say you'll like our new defender with the cracking yet appropriate name Sven Baas!

Just as a matter of interest, who's do you guys have on Saturday?
    Last edited by Niall Fernie; 07-Nov-05 at 13:50. Reason: Removed quote of previous post

Wink

dundee utd who have u got

The Huns, we should easily beat those guys. Their mutton dressed as lamb at the moment!

Wink

No bad songs tomorrow Please at Glasgow Dons Lad
    Last edited by Niall Fernie; 07-Nov-05 at 13:50. Reason: Removed quote of previous post

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dons_Lad
    The Huns, we should easily beat those guys. Their mutton dressed as lamb at the moment!
    Whats this guy been drinking today?? Afc havent won at Ibrox since 12 years, and that wont change for a while yet. Two Jimmys are good guys but theyre not that good,Yet! And you lot are the mutton molesters, Remember that , Dons lad. Whos Romanov sacked today then? have jam farts got 11 staff left for tomorrow?

Smile Hearts are no oot o it yet

It's half past three on Saturday and we're 2 goals up
    so don't write us of yet
    Keep it country

Cool

Tom, A bit of competition never did anyone any harm did it? Im delighted your team have challenged the old firm this season, i really am but look at your chairman and the way hes running Hearts. Its Dictatorship on a grand scale and its not good for a football club.I hope it doesnt go that way for ye but im not convinced
    Last edited by Niall Fernie; 07-Nov-05 at 13:51. Reason: Removed quote of previous post

Default Talk o' the Toon

The Boys in Maroon are the Talk o' the Toon.......

As that grand song says - we are the Talk o' the Toon! golach - jeez are you guys lucky! Tom Cornwall, hey didn't we do well - we may have no manager but we are still holding together as a team - Willowbankbear - don't despair - we're gonna find a manager and normal service will resume shortly!! But oh what joy listening to the commentary today. Eh, byraway Dons Lad - wot woz u saying about the gers?? Do you call a draw an "easy beating o those guys"???? Hmmm, guess who you have next week - think yer gonna do the same then???

Now some say the Celtic and Rangers are grand but the boys in maroon are the best in the land....... we'll teach you the whole song yet,........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast