Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: In the bridal suite

Default In the bridal suite

On their first night to be together, the newlywed couple go to get changed. The new bride comes out of the bathroom, all showered and wearing her beautiful robe. The proud husband says, "My dear, we are married now, you can open your robe."

The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is astonished. "Oh, oh, aaaahhh," he exclaims, "My word, you are so beautiful, let me take your picture.

Puzzled, she asks, "My picture?"

He answers, "Yes my dear, so I can carry your beauty next to my heart forever."

She smiles and he takes her picture, and then he heads into the bathroom to shower.
    He comes out wearing his robe and the new wife asks, "Why do you wear a robe? We are married now."

At that the man opens his robe and she exclaims, "Oh, oh, oh my, let me get a picture."

He beams and asks, "Why?"

She answers, "So I can get it enlarged."

reminds me of this one..

A young virgin bride is at her mothers home on her wedding night. Hubby is waiting up stairs for his innocent bride, who is getting words of encouragement from her mum.

"now then, you go upstairs to your husband, he will hold you in his arms and love you all night, now of you go, and ill wash these dishes"

the girl goes up stairs, and hubby starts to take his shirt of.. on seeing this, she bolts from the room, down to her mam sobbing

"mum, mum, he has just taken of his shirt, hes all hairy, eew..."

mum replies soothingly

"hush now child, you go upstairs to your husband, he will hold you in his arms and love you all night, now of you go, and ill wash these dishes"

again, the new bride timidly goes up stairs to find her new husband taking of his trousers, and again she bolts from the room, down to her mam wailing,

"mum, mum, he taken of his trousers.. i cant, i cant.."

mum replies with slightly less patience now

"now listen, you go upstairs to your husband, he will hold you in his arms and love you all night, now of you go, and ill wash these dishes"

for the 3rd and last time, the young girl creeps up stairs and finds her new husband taking of his socks, to reveal he has half of one foot missing.. again, she bolts from the room, down to her mam screaming

"mum, mum, i am NOT doing it, he has a foot and a half!!!!"

to which mum replies

"you wash the darn dishes... im going upstairs!!!!!!"