Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 89 of 89

Thread: Astronot - Album Launch Party

  1. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    2,501

    Default

    HI BIY!

    Thanks very much... I'm hoping it'll be a good night down there

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    2,501

    Default

    For those of you who haven't got a copy of the album yet... and it is a bargain at only 3... there's a couple of tracks on our myspace to give you a taster of what's on offer. You can't download them, but you can listen away til your little heart is content.

    www.myspace.com/astronotmusic

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    You can't download them, but you can listen away til your little heart is content.
    Hmmm. I think it's widely known that you can download any song from any bands myspace page whether that band has blocked downloads or not. It's not hard to grab the mp3's directly.

    Maybe you should think about only putting up sample tracks or something Jeid.

    Oh, and I'll probably buy a copy of you when I eventually come home!

    Songs sound pretty good, well done chief.

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Thurso
    Posts
    3,383

    Default

    From the sleeve notes of their new album:
    Unauthorised copying, hiring, lending, public performance and broadcasting of this recording encouraged.
    I'm not entirely sure they're too bothered if you download it or not.
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    2,501

    Default

    True... we'd like to recoup our costs of recording... but the important thing is getting the music out there. If we were soley focussed on making money (and who is making money from CD's?) we'd have charged a fiver for the CD. Our costs would've been recouped already.

    Mr Blast! let me know when you're home and I'll hook you up with a cd.

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalattakk View Post
    From the sleeve notes of their new album:
    I'm not entirely sure they're too bothered if you download it or not.
    good stuff!

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Thurso
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    True... we'd like to recoup our costs of recording... but the important thing is getting the music out there. If we were soley focussed on making money (and who is making money from CD's?) we'd have charged a fiver for the CD. Our costs would've been recouped already.

    Mr Blast! let me know when you're home and I'll hook you up with a cd.
    Nice, I''ll grab a CD off ya to Jeid, where can i pick one up from, never got chance on saturday night!

  8. #88
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    2,501

    Default

    I've got them, as does Stevie and Darren... I think we'll get them in some shops this week if we can.

    They should be on the likes of iTunes etc shortly. You can pick one up from me at work most days... I'm not in on a Thursday or Sunday though.

    At 3... it's a bargain

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Thurso
    Posts
    655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    I've got them, as does Stevie and Darren... I think we'll get them in some shops this week if we can.

    They should be on the likes of iTunes etc shortly. You can pick one up from me at work most days... I'm not in on a Thursday or Sunday though.

    At 3... it's a bargain
    Nice one, think I'll pick one up from yourself as opposed to iTunes, there is just something about having a physical copy if you know what i mean!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •