Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: £10

Homebase sells 'lifestyle' and DIY.

The only time tradesmen use the place is when it is handy or out of hours - if ever. It serves a completely different sort of customer - and this is where it excells - its Sunday kicking my heals, in the area anyway and really need that little widget/something to brighten up the garden/can of white emulsion - bang they have you in the door and before you know it, you have came out with something completely different from what you went in for. A bit like TESCO in many ways.......

Its great that it is there and it is worth a browse.

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Default must try this

Pricing in store
    In store price promise - Never Beaten On Price!

Prices in our stores will never be beaten on price! If you find any comparable product cheaper at another store, we will match the price and refund you 10% of the difference**.

All we ask is that you raise your claim within 14 days of purchase.
    Your claim must be supported by a written quotation from the national retailer and/or by a current published price list.
    The comparison will be made against the actual Homebase store price including any discounts or offers.
    Where applicable a Homebase proof of purchase (receipt) is required.
    The product(s) must be comparable in style, quality and structure.
    Excludes all online retailers.
    Please ask a member of our in store staff for full details.

Quote Originally Posted by scorrie View Post
    Not long after Homebase opened, I posted here that they were damned expensive. I got barked down and accused of owning a local business, being negative about the wonderful new shops etc etc.

They are a total last resort, emergency only option for me. Anyone who thinks that savings on Spend and Save cards and 10% days are not already factored into the prices must have heads that button up the back!!
    Simple, let your feet do the talking, you don't like it, easy, don't go there.
    Last edited by Highland Laddie; 07-Mar-08 at 14:48.
    It's an accident of life to be born a gentleman
    It’s an achievement of life to die a gentleman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12