Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad! Sad! Sad!

Angry Sad! Sad! Sad!

why do people have to be so mean.. it really upsets me when u read about other people who have nothing better to do with their time than cause trouble for others...

am the only one who thinks like this!!!!

Do You Mean On Here Or In The Outside World?

unfortunatley thats just he way the world is the way i see it if someone is speaking about me it gives someone else a rest.

I know what you mean. My next neighbour threatened to knife me yesterday. The world's full of not-so-nice people.

Quote Originally Posted by STUDMUFFIN View Post
    Do You Mean On Here Or In The Outside World?

just generally,,

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    I know what you mean. My next neighbour threatened to knife me yesterday. The world's full of not-so-nice people.
    Man, and they hadn't even moved in yet!

Default chill

If you go through life looking for problems there is a very good chance that you will find some. I once had a nieghbour that just wore me down with tittle tattle and constant moaning and slagging every body off. Live and let live is my moto
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Default Neighbours

We have a person who verbally attacks us at every opertunity. We have never done her any harm but when she rants, she really lets go. Calling names like stinking tramp etc. This has been going on for 4 year and has been reported to the police every time it hapens. However, she is under the mental health act and the police can not prossecute. In my opinion, if she is insane, put her to craig dunain. If she is sane, then charge her. It is starting to affect our mental state but our hands are tied. What would you do????

Quote Originally Posted by Lady In Bed View Post
    We have a person who verbally attacks us at every opertunity. We have never done her any harm but when she rants, she really lets go. Calling names like stinking tramp etc. This has been going on for 4 year and has been reported to the police every time it hapens. However, she is under the mental health act and the police can not prossecute. In my opinion, if she is insane, put her to craig dunain. If she is sane, then charge her. It is starting to affect our mental state but our hands are tied. What would you do????
    To be honest? I would probable move.

Well, if she called me a 'stinking tramp' I'd laugh to be honest...it's plainly untrue and I've been called much worse.
    I'd match her in the mudslinging and call her names she's never heard before.

I hear your stress though and seriously I don't know what I'd do...see a solicitor...you should not have to put up with this.

I had a neighbour when I worked in Elgin of a similar ilk. In the end I moved away as there was never any collaborative evidence for the Police to act even though this individual was well known to the bobbys for drugs and other anti social behaviour. Not much help I know, but it may be easier to move away.

Default Sad

Cant move as in a tied house. If we move, no job

Presumably, she does not share the same Landlord?

Mmm, that's a problem. I really sympathise with you. Sorry I can't be of better help.

Default Sad

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    Mmm, that's a problem. I really sympathise with you. Sorry I can't be of better help.
    Nor can the police. The fiscal wont take any action, the police can only report it to the mental health team and if we retalliate, we will get gharged with breach of the peace

Default Bad

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    The motto says "To protect and Serve", my bum!

The motto says "To protect and Serve", my bum!
    Yes and sorry to be yet again 1 dimensional, but it's typical of the society we live in today

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy1 View Post
    why do people have to be so mean.. it really upsets me when u read about other people who have nothing better to do with their time than cause trouble for others...

am the only one who thinks like this!!!!
    It is always easier to remember the horrible people but for every nasty person there is a wonderful person out there too!

chin up and smile!
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

People are sick that's why they act the way they do. Me personally, I say live and let live. Anyone who is nasty to me I let it go over my head. Nothing worse than bad neighbours though.

It seems to me that those that are nasty to others tend to be sad individuals who cant make their own friends so become nasty to get others on their side, paramount to school bullies.
    Nasty neighbours are a fact of life, luckily we have got good ones...But the fact in my opinion is it takes more to make enemies than friends

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast