Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Quiz 9 March

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Quiz 9 March

The quiz on 9 March will be on complete nonsense.
    I am the sundance kid, coming to you with a groove and a positive

Wow -the purple, sparkly jacket really suits you Char Congratulations on winning it!

I've not been in the Quizroom for a long time. I'll try to stay away next week in order to give everyone else a fair chance. Your topic is sooooo tempting though ....... I would win, hands down, for sure.

Good luck with hosting the Quiz.

Moira it would be lovely to see you in the quiz, we will keep a chair warm by the fire for you.

Hubby seems to be hijacking my questions and making some of them sensible! If anyone wants a hour of light hearted entertainment on Sunday to set you up for the week ahead come in and join us. Leave your serious head at the door - but bring your competitive spirit.

Confused already - what serious head would that be???

shhh wifie, they might not notice we don't don't have one of them! well i try not to anyway. life is too short.

yers thinking up some rather interesting questions. like, how long is a piece of string, shall i have tea or coffee now, how is my bairn so cute and will my dog stop snoring. but don't worry only 2 out of 4 will be in the quiz...

LOL - absolutely cannot wait! Hearin that Andrew C - a beeg challenge for you this week!!!