Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Who's going firewalking in Thurso? / Stalls available / SSPCA - help prevent cruelty

TBH i never got that for a min!!!! haha
    Smiling is infectious, You can catch it like the flu.
    Someone smiled at me today, And I started smiling too.

hi rob
    im doing the walk ,no i think its a case of steady walking rather than running as running will force your feet down .think its a case of rolling the soles of your feet so their on the embers as little as possible,
    still looking for more walkers to make it a big night COME ON CAITHNESS

Default Still looking for more walkers

There seem to be more ladies fire walking than gents, Does that tell us something ladies!!!
    Anyone wanting a table - free, no charge - at the event - still places available. use this chance to make a few pennies for you own group/charity
    Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today, because if you like'd it today you can do it again tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by rob16d View Post
    Wow this sounds sore...I take it you run across as fast as possible?
    Think you would burn ur feet if you ran across it , i'm doing it and am looking forward to it.

Default Do you want something for nothing?

Attention all charities, organisations and individuals. Do you want the opportunity to raise some money. Stalls are available at the Firewalk which is on the evening of Saturday 5th April at Thurso High School. These are free of charge so please come along and raise some money for your good cause. Please contact Dawn on 01847811505 to book a table. Caithness FM will be there, Line Dancing Demonstrations, Stalls, Bar-B-Q and of course for the first time in Caithness the amazing Firewalk. If anyone wants to take up the challenge and participate in the Firewalk then give Dawn a call. Minimum age is 16 years old.

Default Stalls at Firewalk

Forgot to say that the stalls will be inside although very close to where all the action will be happening.

Thumbs up Scottish SPCA - Help us prevent Cruelty (The following may offend)

Help Us Prevent Cruelty By Taking Part In Our Firewalk 5th April or If You're Not Brave Enough Why Not Sponsor Someone That Is..... Or Even Book A Free Stall At The Firewalk To Raise Money For Your Own Charity/Organisation??

Default fire walk

where and when is it?

Default firewalk

Its up at Thurso High School on the 5th April. Time still to be confirmed. If you contact Dawn on 01847 811505 for more info and reservation forms.

Default cruelty

The animals of Scotland need YOU. Please help the Scottish SPCA

Quote Originally Posted by dancingtaz13 View Post

Help Us Prevent Cruelty By Taking Part In Our Firewalk 5th April or If You're Not Brave Enough Why Not Sponsor Someone That Is..... Or Even Book A Free Stall At The Firewalk To Raise Money For Your Own Charity/Organisation??

Default firewalk

Just Bumping back to top as there is only 10days left to reserve your place for this.

sponsors are coming in good in halkirk and still getting requests for sponsor sheets ,still few weeks to go so plenty time to register and get collecting

Quote Originally Posted by macdwight View Post
    sponsors are coming in good in halkirk and still getting requests for sponsor sheets ,still few weeks to go so plenty time to register and get collecting
    Things are happening on this side of the County too, macdwight - the list of walkers is growing, it's just gone up by another 1 - it's me!!!!!! Decided that if I did not do the walk, I would only regret it.
    101 things I want to do before I reach the big ?0.
    Don't put off 'till tomorrow...............
    Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today, because if you like'd it today you can do it again tomorrow

Default Firewalk

Good on you Minty, I think this is going to be a great event and one well worth taking up the challenge. So come on everyone join us and take part in the First time in Caithness Firewalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    Things are happening on this side of the County too, macdwight - the list of walkers is growing, it's just gone up by another 1 - it's me!!!!!! Decided that if I did not do the walk, I would only regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by Minty View Post
    new you would do it, good on you, i'm doing it also before i reach the big ?0. don't worry i will sponsor you! it's going to be a good night, am fair looking forward to it.

Default Firewalk

Not long to go, still stalls available (for free)

Not long now until the firewalk, is everyone looking forward to it?
    Live for today as u never no what tomorrow will bring..

Will I be able to sponsor someone or make a donation on the night? Or if someone has a sponsor sheet in Wick let me know.
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Quote Originally Posted by carasmam View Post
    Will I be able to sponsor someone or make a donation on the night? Or if someone has a sponsor sheet in Wick let me know.
    There are a number of sponsor sheets going around Wick. Who is going to be lucky enough to rely to you first.

I know of one, but I went to Pets at Home at the wrong time Might pm Neepnipper !!
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast