Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Horse riding lessons

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Horse riding lessons

Does anyone know where my daughter can have horse riding lessons near Wick?
    Thanks for any help.
    Evelyn

Eve M Guest

Try Jean Gunn, Sibster Mains, near Wick. The number should be in the phone book.

Lossie Loon Guest

Jean also has a well stocked shop, "Bits n' Bobs" I think it's called. Her phone number is 01955603270. I believe she's kept quite busy, so you may have to book in advance.

Unfortunately Jean has stopped teaching kids, that's why we are looking for somewhere else. My daughter has been lucky enough to have had a great start with Jean but her skills will be lost unless we can find some other lessons.
    Thanks anyway
    Evelyn

Lossie Loon Guest

If you follow this link ( http://members.aol.com/caithnessrc/ ) which is for the Caithness Riding Club, it has the contact details of the Office Bearers. I'm sure that one of them could help you out. Closest place is probably Halkirk though, maybe if you contact them they could put you onto someone that could give her a lift (look after her).

Marion Bain at Achalone is the only stables up here at e mo.

She is very nice and nice horses too!

Her number is in the yellow pages!

kxx

Thanks for your help.
    Evelyn

Halkirk is the only place i know