Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: blonde joke.?

Default blonde joke.?

There are three women; a blonde, brunette and redhead. Theyre running away from the police, and they run into a barn and hide in 3 sacks. The police come in, kick the first bag and the redhead shouts meow. They kick the second one and the brunette shouts woof woof. They kick the third one and the blonde shouts POTATOES!

A woman is driving toward home towards caithness when she sees a blonde woman hitch-hiking. Because the trip had been long & quiet, she stops the car & the blonde woman climbs in. During their small talk, the blonde woman glances surreptitiously at a brown bag on the front seat between them. "If you're wondering what's in the bag", offers the woman, "it's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband." The blonde woman is silent for awhile, nods several times and says, "Good trade"."

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by johno View Post
    There are three women; a blonde, brunette and redhead. Theyre running away from the police, and they run into a barn and hide in 3 sacks. The police come in, kick the first bag and the redhead shouts meow. They kick the second one and the brunette shouts woof woof. They kick the third one and the blonde shouts POTATOES!
    Obviously NOT a Caithness blonde, she'd have yelled tatties
    PEACE LOVE LIGHT & HARMONY

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by peedie man View Post
    A woman is driving toward home towards caithness when she sees a blonde woman hitch-hiking. Because the trip had been long & quiet, she stops the car & the blonde woman climbs in. During their small talk, the blonde woman glances surreptitiously at a brown bag on the front seat between them. "If you're wondering what's in the bag", offers the woman, "it's a bottle of wine. I got it for my husband." The blonde woman is silent for awhile, nods several times and says, "Good trade"."
    What's the name of the shop again ?.....................
    PEACE LOVE LIGHT & HARMONY