Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Harbour Cafe, Wick

Thumbs up The Harbour Cafe, Wick

I went to the Harbour Cafe in Wick today and the food was lovely, the place is lovely and clean, fast service with a smile and good prices. I would deffenately recommend it. Well done.
    n/a

I was there last week and the food was nice but some of the stuff is way to dear. The chocolate cake i had was'nt that good, quite dry.

Thumbs up harbour cafe

Been to harbour cafe to, & i foung the chocolate orange cake absaloulty delicious not at all dry, & as for being to dear ur paying for what ur getting which is lovely home cooked food not ur frozen rubbish or food that is all thrown in the microwave like one establishment in the town

Quote Originally Posted by nicnic74 View Post
    Been to harbour cafe to, & i foung the chocolate orange cake absaloulty delicious not at all dry, & as for being to dear ur paying for what ur getting which is lovely home cooked food not ur frozen rubbish or food that is all thrown in the microwave like one establishment in the town

totally agree!!!
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

Quote Originally Posted by nicnic74 View Post
    Are you talking about wetherspoons, as i would say a lot of there's is done in the microwave but i still think it is good for the price.

LOVED lunch at the harbour caf! Delicious! Can't wait til rennovations are done!
    Smiling is infectious, You can catch it like the flu.
    Someone smiled at me today, And I started smiling too.

dnt like wetherspoons personally, would far rather go to th harbour cafe and gt good homemade food!! been there a few times since its been takin ovr a have nvr been disappointd..

Thumbs up

will have to go to the harbour caff and try there fish and chips...

Was there today and i have to agree! Very impressed! What were the last owners thinking of?

We had a breakfast there last week and what a ridiculous price for what you got. £5.50 and the sausages were dry and shrivelled. Will go to Wetherspoons for breakfast from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by dessie View Post
    will have to go to the harbour caff and try there fish and chips...
    Well i can vouch for their fish and chips being gorgeous had some last weekend!

My pal and I have been there a few times now and have no complaints!The food is fantastic,reasonably priced and all homemade....you pay for what you get and I would rather pay a couple of quid more for decent food and service than go to somewhere like Weatherspoons to eat reheated micro food and have the staff talk to me like I am an idiot x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

I was very impressed with the Harbour cafe, really tasty homemade food and reasonably priced. Their traybakes and cheesecake are amazing. Staff are really pleasant aswell. Its such a busy place, which says it all, really.

Default opening times??

does anybody know the opening times??

Opening times are 9 - 5 mon - sat

Default harbour cafe

I was there a couple of weeks ago for coffee & cake, was served by a lovely person(coughLornacough),the place was clean & welcoming & I will be going back. Well Done All
    Families are like fudge,mostly sweet with a few nuts

gunner01 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    My pal and I have been there a few times now and have no complaints!The food is fantastic,reasonably priced and all homemade....you pay for what you get and I would rather pay a couple of quid more for decent food and service than go to somewhere like Weatherspoons to eat reheated micro food and have the staff talk to me like I am an idiot x
    do you seriously think they cook your food from scratch in the cafe? like nearly every other place in town it will be prepared in the morning and REHEATED to order!

Quote Originally Posted by gunner01 View Post
    do you seriously think they cook your food from scratch in the cafe? like nearly every other place in town it will be prepared in the morning and REHEATED to order!
    The only thing that is prepared in the morning is the salad,colslaw etc
    everything else is cooked to order that is why it is so good & everyone
    keeps coming back

Have now experienced "Wickers World" and all I can say if MMMMMMMM, best cheesecake I've tasted in a long time.

Default Harbour Cafe, Wick

Went yesterday lunchtime to Harbour Cafe. Found it to be brilliant. The staff very friendly and the food excellent. Will be going again soon!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast