Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Castletown Chip Shop

Default Castletown Chip Shop

WOW.......Just finished a fantastic feed up from Castletown Chipper. Thought we would give the Pasta dishes a try, just for a change, and ......well I must say it was GREAT. Food was freshly cooked, pipeing hot, and plenty of it. Definatly a re-visit will be in order. Try it for yourselves.

I live in Wick n i dont fancy traveling all the way to Castletoon 4 a bag o chips. The Henrietta chipper in WIck does really good chips all fresh and always hot too!!

i Love Castletown chippie - i love their hotdogs and polonys. They also do pizzas and spag bol dishes - must try that the next time!!

Thumbs up Castletown Chip shop

I agree wholeheartedly about the Castletown Chip Shop. I went there for the first time last night and it was excellent!! I haven't had such good fish and chips since I last visited Yorkshire.

I would heartily recommend the chippie in Castletown and I really hope that the fellow who has it keeps up the standard he has now – so very often these places start off good and then it all goes to pot.

LB

Smile

I agree. I had a supper from the Castletown chip shop too and
    can honestly say it was the best red rory i'v ever tasted.
    I will certainly be going back again!!!!!!!!!!

Red Rory? From The Castletown Chip Shop? Can You Enlighten Us!!

Are you tellin me you've never had a red rory. Get yourself along to castletown ,its well worth the journey.

I Was There On Friday,, New Menu Since?

Default Harbour Cafe

Can Anyone Tell Me Whats Happended To The Harbour Cafe?
    Its Getting So Run Down

I'll be damned if I can find a chipper in Edinburgh that sells Red Puddings. There was one, once, up in Tollcross for while, but it's since vanished. Try asking for a patty and you'll see the whites of the chip man's eyes glaze over. If only Robins were a chain...

Thumbs up caravan on wick side

Anyone been upto the caravan on wick side near sinclair terrace, hell its tasty and cheap when you wanting a quick snack

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge
    I'll be damned if I can find a chipper in Edinburgh that sells Red Puddings. There was one, once, up in Tollcross for while, but it's since vanished. Try asking for a patty and you'll see the whites of the chip man's eyes glaze over. If only Robins were a chain...
    I have the same problem pepsi, anywhere south of inverness (havnt tried aberdeen) you get funny looks if you ask for a red pudding!
    I havnt been home since march and i am dyin for a red pudding supper from robbins!!

Sinclair Terrace is beside the Library isnt it?

eh ok might be sinclair drive then not sure

Quote Originally Posted by wicker
    Anyone been upto the caravan on wick side near sinclair terrace, hell its tasty and cheap when you wanting a quick snack
    i tried that once ugh!