Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ladies Football

Talking Re Ladies Fotball

I MOVED TO WICK 5 YEARS BACK AND HAVE BEEN WANTING TO SET UP A TEAM SINCE.

I PLAYED FOR 10YEARS FOR BURY LADIES FC AND HELP SET UP THE GIRLS ACADEMY WITH A LOTTERY GRANT.

I HAVE MY FA JUNIOR MANAGES CERTIFICATE AND USED TO COACH GIRLS AND BOYS 5-16.

I WOULD LOVE TO SORT OUT A LADIES...AND MAYBE GIRLS TEAM BUT NEED TO GET ADULT COACHING CERTIFICATES.

HAS ANYONE THOUGHT OF THE NEW ALL WEATHER AT WICK HIGH AS A VENUE. I KNOW OF A GOOD 7'S TOURNAMENT IN ENGLAND IN JUNE/JULY THAT COULD BE ENTERED IF PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO PIT THE TIME IN

Does this mean it might actually happen then?

Thumbs up Re Ladies Football

IF THE LADY WITH THE CERTIFICATES BUT NOT THE WANT TO TAKE IT ON HERSELF PM'S ME THEN I WOULD GLADLY HELP TO TRY AND GET THIS UNDERWAY.

Thumbs up

If Sandra Is Still Interested In Sharing Coaching Then I Don't See Why This Can't Happen. I Was One Of The Few Who Went To The Last Attempt She Made.

I Also May Have A Sponsor In Mind

Smile

Count me in I'll be there good way of getting fit and I can kick a ball

Thumbs up

I'm liking the sound of this, lets just keep trying and hopefully we will get it together ladies

Smile

i'm still waiting on a pm from sandra re a team, but in the mean time if ladies just want to have a friendly kick around then lets just do it and go from there!!

bignold park has plenty of spare grass, and i'm sure i can sort some cones for make shift goals!

who's in???

and what night??

Thumbs up

Count me in i'm up for it can't do Thursdays though

Quote Originally Posted by little miss sunshine View Post
    i'm still waiting on a pm from sandra re a team, but in the mean time if ladies just want to have a friendly kick around then lets just do it and go from there!!

bignold park has plenty of spare grass, and i'm sure i can sort some cones for make shift goals!

who's in???

and what night??

Yup count me in! Can usually make any night but on the odd occassions differs depending on work etc!

Can't wait! Pretty much any night for me!

hi i'm studmuffin's soon to be wife. i'd love to join the team or just meet up for a kick about. i currently just have a kick about in the field with the dog but so far we've gone through about ten balls and apart from chewing them he's not very good at returning the ball.

Hi I can come any night apart from a tuesday

Thumbs up

ok we need at least 8 people really ten would be best!!!

how about a thursday followed by a friendly drink to make a plan of action?????????????????

sorry wild1 forgot u can't do thursdays!!! how about a sunday afternoon for the first get together and we'll go from there???

As long as it's not this sunday as Hibbeechick and i have a wedding fayre to attend!

studmuffin's missus again, please let me know where and when and i'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by ashaw1 View Post
    As long as it's not this sunday as Hibbeechick and i have a wedding fayre to attend!
    I cant make any sunday at all in march

I can make most weeknights, except Wednesdays for about another 5 or 6 weeks.

Saturday and Sunday afternoons are ok with me too.

Thumbs up

What day would be suitable for everyone then, Monday, Friday or Saturday afternoon?

Probably monday or friday for me!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast