Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: nine little word,s.?

Default nine little word,s.?

There was this guy who got into an argument with a witch. The witch decided to put a curse on him as a punishment. The curse meant that he could only say one word a year and could not write anything either. However, he could save up his words, so if he didn’t say a word one year, he could say 2 the next etc.

One day, he met the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, the woman of his dreams. He realised that he had very strong feelings for her and wanted to tell her that he loved her.

He waited 3 years, and on the third year, he realised he wanted to say ’my darling’ also, he waited two more years. He had now waited five years, but realised that he wanted to marry her so he waited four more years to talk to her.

On the ninth year without talking, the man could finally say to her ’I love you, my darling, will you marry me?’ He went round to her house and said these nine words. To which the love of his life replied, ’Pardon?’

Nice one Johno, nice one. Te he.