Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: more help

Default more help

iv.e been a member for a while.tried to post photo.s but no joy.have spoken to a few members.it says i m,ay not attach..so i ask and was told and checked my isp.witch was. bt.internet.now its suspended.i have not used it for a couple of years..and now with AOL.but been told that caithness org dont except aol either.so how can i be excepted in so that i can post photo,s..i think its catch 22..i hope not..please help me...sighs..thank you

Try hosting photos somewhere like here:

http://imageshack.us/

I upload all my photos to photobucket.com, once you have uploaded your chosen picture, just click on 'img code' (this will copy the image location) which is the third option under every photo in your album, paste that code into your caithness.org post where you want the picture to appear (either right click mouse and choose paste, or ctrl + V), until you actually post the message it will show as a url within you message, once posted the image appears.

I hope that all makes sense
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!