Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meh.. stuck now

OMG!! them tunes are not funny ....they are desperate... .so sad . ill never sleep tonight for dreaming of kermit and miss piggy ..so sad ..
    You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life. -ALBERT CAMUS

I have dug up yet another classic from the past. I'll bet you know the words as well .. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iQQxXZfgAOg

Taken from the forthcoming album "Now thats what Camel Spider calls Music you Remember but Kinda Wished you Hadnt .. Volume One"

I would like to submit that the Muppets and the artists in the above video are at least a league above Sinead, for a start they are singing their own material.

And if anyone is wondering what made me think of the Mahnaa Mahnna muppet tune then this is why, and actually happened about a fortnight ago.

One of the lads in my office is a big muppet fan and is adamant that most people have heard this song in their childhood and has taken to singing "Mahnaa Mahnaa" at new arrivals. He reckons anyone who has heard it will instantly recognise it and join in, subliminal memories and all that. Last week he is making a brew and I heard him sing "Mahnaa Mahnaa" .. ", meanwhile Im at my desk and inside my head a voice went .. "Do Do de do do" .. and then I couldnt help it, all of a sudden we just burst into a quite good rendition of it. He is happy as his theory has been proved and the girls in the office think I am mad.

He is now my best mate, The girls are right.

Unfortunately the "Mahnaa Mhnaa" curse can strike at the worst possible time. On popping into the gents a day or two later for a number one I was disturbed to hear .. "Mahnaa Mahnaa" .. eminating from a cubicle behind me. I couldnt help but join in with the .. "Do do de do do" .. and off we go again. In fairness it was a better rendition.

Right up until the Department Head walked in to find two of his Engineers singing Muppet Tunes to each other while answering the call of nature.

I am now nicknamed Gonzo due to my crooked nose, my mate is nicknamed Beaker due to his squeaky voice.

Collectively we are known as Muppets.

hi camel spider, am so delited til hear an see 'e fraggles again, brings back so many happy memories....
    Merry Meet, Merry Part and Merry Meet Again
    Blessed Be...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12