Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: *~>Photo Help please!<~*

Default *~>Photo Help please!<~*

Basically, taking pictures today and used the multi-shot option on the camera thinking it would take seperate shots fast.

Anyhow, it has put them all together.

Can anyone seperate each image and make the quality clearer?

Would be much appreiciated...

Thanks!

Link to image:
    http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...6/DSC01452.jpg
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

Separate images - yes
    Improve quality - no

Sorry, when it comes to images, it's easy to come down in quality if the original is high, but nigh on impossible to go up from a poor or average one.

Default *~>Photo Help please!<~*

Phoenix200416 im sorry i cant help you out here, but this is more a reply to bob's answer, i came across this site to improve photograph's, this site will do a restoration to your photo's, it might not help your problem phoenix but maybe someone elses.
    http://www.onlinephotofix.com/index....at=home&v=html

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    Separate images - yes
    Improve quality - no

Sorry, when it comes to images, it's easy to come down in quality if the original is high, but nigh on impossible to go up from a poor or average one.
    So, if you seperated the images, could you enlarge them with out the quality becoming too poor?
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

It all depends on the original resolution... check how big it is, but I really doubt it that if you seperate them that you could enlarge them for an adequate good print...
    Award winning photography http://www.martinacross.com/

Is the image you've posted the size it came from the camera? If so it's only 1024 x 768 pixels which, when broken down to the individual pictures would make them a paltry 256 x 192 pixels in size - insufficient quality for blowing up I'm afraid.

Unfortunately, unless the original image is MUCH bigger, there's not a lot of hope. If it is then feel free to get back in contact - it won't take long to do.

P.S. Thanks for the site Highlander, I use Paint Shop Pro to do similar enhancements to photos but you're right in that it won't help in this case.
    Last edited by Bobinovich; 09-Feb-08 at 23:09. Reason: FOrgot to add P.S.

Thanks guys for the help...will have to get back out there and take more photos I guess...

WITHOUT the multi-shot option....