Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Shed companies

Default Shed companies

I am looking to buy a shed in the near future. Can anyone recommend somewhere/someone to buy or make one.

Thanks

Try Allan's of Gillock at their gardening store in Watten.

Default sheds

try dunrobin sawmills in golspie they do sheds and decking fence posts

There is guy out in Reiss, 1st class service, hand made sheds made to your spec, delivered and installed, very good prices, I cant give you his details until tomorrow, maybe someone else will know in the meantime.

His contact details would be great. Thanks. Will try the others for quotes too.

Thumbs up

This is the boy from Reiss

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/business.php?id=185

He done my dads shed and made a great job at a very decent price. Think he takes 2 months sometimes but you could order now so it would be ready when you need it.
    Its all good!!!
    It'l soon be Friday!! !!

Kenny Henderson is the guy in reiss.He did an excellent job of mine, delivered and and assembled it. He is in the phone book. Far better than agros's offerings

Default Shed

Quote Originally Posted by AR View Post
    Kenny Henderson is the guy in reiss.He did an excellent job of mine, delivered and and assembled it. He is in the phone book. Far better than agros's offerings
    Would fully agree as he made and erected a shed for me and it is really good far superior to any ready made ones.

KENNY HENDERSON REISS A BIT MORE EXPENSIVE BUT A QUALITY SHED RECOMENDED

I have got a quote from him. He is more expensive than others. Does anyone know if delivery and assembly of the shed is included in this price.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradcon View Post
    I have got a quote from him. He is more expensive than others. Does anyone know if delivery and assembly of the shed is included in this price.

I think you will find it is.

Try Oscar Sutherland , Halkirk

Default shed

Certainly recommend Kenny Henderson from Reiss. He gives an excellent service. Delivers and puts it up exactly where you want it.

yes delivery and erection were included in my price and it is far far better quality than argos or homebase
    stiggy