Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Please Help! Our dog is missing! NOW FOUND

Happy endings are just the best Julia. I'm so glad. What a cutie

Such good news and the photo says it all. So cute!

Red face

Glad you got your dog back...Your daughter looks like she loves him to bits...

Thanks again everyone, I'm touched by how supportive you have all been and I am very grateful indeed!

He's been absolutely fine today, had lots of attention and cuddles and does not seem to have suffered any ill effects from his travels.
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

I'm so glad he's home Julia, Skye looks delighted and the pup doesn't look too unhappy to be home either!
    She was not quite what you would call refined, she was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot. Mark Twain

So pleased that he turned up safe and sound! You must be thrilled to have him back!

Thanks for letting us know he got home safe!
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

God, I was reading from the start and was getting worried...then I saw you found him! My heart melted at that photo! He must love you by the time he returned! Unfortunatley my 5 month old kitten, Tilly, wandered off last week and never returned...my neighbour found her passed away

Awww rob16d, that's so sad. Poor wee soul, I have cats of my own and would hate anything to happen to any of them. Will you get another do you think. Get in touch with Liz of Cat Protection if you decide you do and she'll keep you right. Liz posts on here as well, her avatar is a Lassie Collie you can't mistake it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123