Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Astronot's First Gig Of The Year...

Default Astronot's First Gig Of The Year...

Hope to see you there.

Fire up the disco!

By the way, how many original members of Electric 6 are left since said single came out? One?

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    Fire up the disco!

By the way, how many original members of Electric 6 are left since said single came out? One?
    Gig is selling fast, Ironworks expect a good crowd, should be a good night for ae Thirsa gadgies

From what I read, it was only the drummer that left the band.

yeah I think theres only one of the members from that time still in the band, not totally sure though.

This place seems to have all the info...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_Six

So you know, we'll be joined on stage by Marshall cabinets and Ashdown cabinets. We'll probably have some drums and other amps there too...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    So you know, we'll be joined on stage by Marshall cabinets and Ashdown cabinets. We'll probably have some drums and other amps there too...
    What colour are the cabinets ?

Red... would look good in a living room probably. Unfortunately Jim Marshall couldn't make it along to play with us on stage... but it's ok... we'll still be good without needing someone else to back us up

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

You really are a sad little boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chobbersjnr View Post
    You really are a sad little boy.
    Extremely euphemistic!!!!!!
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

This coming from Dunnet Head???

ahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

As it turns out, Ashdown cabs might not be able to make it... Ampeg might make it instead

Red... would look good in a living room probably. Unfortunately Jim Marshall couldn't make it along to play with us on stage... but it's ok... we'll still be good without needing someone else to back us up
    Red..what kind of living room do you have have ? Red is a bit over the top, I like neutral colours myself.

I think I got me a big one!

HOWS E PUNTER,OOPS SORRY PUNTERS,OOPS SORRY BOUNCERS GOING TO KNOW WHICH ONES ARE E BAND,OOPS SORRY DID I SAY BAND,AM I GOIN TO GET PELTERS FOR THAT STATEMENT,ANYWAY ENOUGH OF THIS BANTER, AM AWAY TO GET A BOIL LANCED!!!

oh great i have stumbled into another ORGument.

Nah, you've just stumbled on me extracting the urine

Nah, you've just stumbled on me extracting the urine
    Extracting the urine are ye Jeid?Naw take yer heid oot yer arse,and see how many band members remain in a band after they reach a wee bit o fame.Cause there ain't many.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

How many people in this thread have reached a wee bit of fame?

Oh, nobody... how about you take your own advice, remove your own heid from your own arse... and start talking sense.

And, fwiw, you make no bloody sense. How many band members remain in a band after they reach a wee bit of fame... not many? How come we hear bands every week on the Radio, who've had a wee bit of fame? They're still in a band... christ, if you're going to try and get a dig in, at least get something in which has some beef behind it.

Poor... boo to you.

If this was a test, you'd score a "C" and a teacher would mark it... "must try harder"

How many people in this thread have reached a wee bit of fame?

Oh, nobody... how about you take your own advice, remove your own heid from your own arse... and start talking sense.

And, fwiw, you make no bloody sense. How many band members remain in a band after they reach a wee bit of fame... not many? How come we hear bands every week on the Radio, who've had a wee bit of fame? They're still in a band... christ, if you're going to try and get a dig in, at least get something in which has some beef behind it.

Poor... boo to you.

If this was a test, you'd score a "C" and a teacher would mark it... "must try harder"
    Ah Jeid.Take a break,have a kit-kat.Remember and qoute as well.I am NOT a musician,I am a listener of music.I know what I like.But what i like about music is the way you can express your views without slagging off other fellow musicians.So make yer millions,go on.And by the way what does fwiw mean............thats bad lyrics.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast