Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spray Tanning

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post
    For how long does the spray tan last?

Well the tan is now developed and is really natural in appearance,delighted with it My daughter is going to get her tan topped up weekly hopefully as she needs it for dancing,unsure how long it lasts will report on here with an update how it goes. Really pleased Jo is brilliant to deal with and so helpfull
    Highly recomended to anyone who wants a tan.
    Last edited by chaz; 04-Jun-08 at 18:02. Reason: spelling!!

ive had it done by tanz, turned out quite well, apart from my legs.

Ive just bought a new fake tan called xen-tan. It uses olive undertones instead of orange so theres no danger of you turning out like an umpalumpa! It smells delicious aswell
    A balanced diet is a cake in each hand.

We have used almost every tan avaliable over the last 9 years,the last we used was tescos tan,applied properly its very good.Still doesnt beat my daughters tan she got from Jo, and for dancing they have to be perfect(not orange)
    Can recomend Tescos tan if applied well, we had years of practice with two dancers,now 3 !

Quote Originally Posted by scottishbird1890 View Post
    This is Katrina from Tan2Glo. I thought I would post a comment to clear up any misconceptions about spray tanning. Tan 2 Glo offers FAKE BAKE spray tans. It comes in 2 different colours regular and darker to suit the individual. You can get half and full body tans, tailored to suit your needs. FAKE BAKE only requires one spray to achieve the desired effect. Spraying is carried out in the privacy of ventilated spray booth in a private room with a locked door. I would also like to stress that I would never dream of speaking about any of my clients to anyone else. Its completely confidential its just a shame that a few individuals who are obviously unprofessional get everyone stereotyped. Also where Tan2Glo is situated there are no houses or main roads for anyone to see you coming in or out. Its also really important that clinets get a consultation to provide information on skin preparation to ensure the best out of their treatment. Evry tanning solution whether it be st tropez or fake bake looks different on everyone and its up to individual choice which you prefer. IF you fancy trying out FAKE BAKE then you can telephone 01955603386 after 4pm and arrange to come in for a consulation or pop in to 43 Bank Row, Wick.

Hi i am interested in this fake bake how does it get applied is it by someone or in a booth as im a bit shy. How much does it cost

thanks

Default Fake Tan

I have had the fake bake tan done twice by Katrina in Tan2GLO and have been absolutely delighted with them, so much so Im going back this week for another and then getting it topped up next week for a wedding.

It is done in a booth by Katrina and I have always found it very private.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12