Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: gg.com

Default gg.com

Just wondering if any other orgers are members of GG.com.
    I have just joined it today and was wondering if anyone had an "org" league or would be interested in starting one for a laugh
    For those that dont know its a fantasy horse tipping league where you start with £1,000(not real money!) and try to make as much as you can against other tipsters.
    Curious as it looks a good way to pass time without losing real money

Quote Originally Posted by hotrod4 View Post
    Just wondering if any other orgers are members of GG.com.
    I have just joined it today and was wondering if anyone had an "org" league or would be interested in starting one for a laugh
    For those that dont know its a fantasy horse tipping league where you start with £1,000(not real money!) and try to make as much as you can against other tipsters.
    Curious as it looks a good way to pass time without losing real money
    Sounds like fun, maybe you could start a social group, be our bookie and provide us with some races to bet on. and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by TBH View Post
    Sounds like fun, maybe you could start a social group, be our bookie and provide us with some races to bet on. and so on.
    It is alot of fun as theres no money involved!!!!.
    Myself and the wife have just started competing against each other and were level after 1st day. Looking forward to winning so I can make her do a forfeit!!