Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Typing

Default Typing

Can someone please help me out here, when i type a line it jumps back to part of the middle of the message, someone said maybe my scroll lock is locked on, nope its not, so what is making it do this?

Are you using a laptop or a desktop Highlander? If it's a laptop and it has a mouse pad then you might be accidentally touching it thereby moving your mouse.

Just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    Are you using a laptop or a desktop Highlander? If it's a laptop and it has a mouse pad then you might be accidentally touching it thereby moving your mouse.

Just a thought

that happens to me the whole time, i dont even realise im touching it!!
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

Default Typing

Bob i am on the laptop, and not touching the mouse, i seem to get either halyf
    way along the line and it does this, dont know if its anything about when my daughter deleted things off comp for me at xmas.

Its just the touchpad. You brush it by accident when typing. It happened to me constantly. Did my head in....
    Talking To God....
    http://www.fullmoon.nu/articles/art.php?id=tal