Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "blonde moments"

Making coffee with gravy granules do it the whole time and whats worse im niether blonde or senior!

Cool Blonde Bus Moment!

On the bus from Halkirk to College in Thurso. Started playing a silly game on my phone. Looked up from my phone thinking I must be nearly in Thurso only to find the bus had stopped in the centre of town. Had to walk all the way back up the hill. DOH!
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

I'm not blonde but I do have my moments!

Last night I started yoga again after a few months 'rest'. It's a rush to get ready in time...halfway there I realised I'd put on my black pyjama bottoms instead of my black sports 'pants'.

Luckily the lights were soft, and the hall was nearly full, so I squeezed myself in at the end of the row, my secret... safe!

Quote Originally Posted by weestraw View Post
    Making coffee with gravy granules do it the whole time and whats worse im niether blonde or senior!
    Similar thread...adding salt instead of sugar...yeuch!
    Spring has sprung, the grass is ris', I wonder where the birdies is, the birdies is on d' wing, now thats absurd, everyone knows d' wing is on d' bird

Blonde moments was posted a while back but have to share mine with you all, decided my tootsies would look nice in killer heeled sandals so got to work with false toenails .........

5 minutes later im shouting to my hubby im lying on the bed and cant get up he comes running up thinking his lucks in to find ive superglued a finger to my big toe and while trying to dislodge it ive glued a finger from my other hand to my big toe as well!!!

While trying to seperate my fingers from my toes my mum and dad visit and all they hear is me shouting "please dont do that it hurts, stop, please stop"!!

Eventually my fingers had to get sliced from my toes and i binned the false nails, but hey im a sucker for punishment ive just bought false toenails today but im not that blonde im going to get my friend to put them on for me!!

Quote Originally Posted by leggyweggy View Post
    Blonde moments was posted a while back but have to share mine with you all, decided my tootsies would look nice in killer heeled sandals so got to work with false toenails .........

5 minutes later im shouting to my hubby im lying on the bed and cant get up he comes running up thinking his lucks in.
    Never miss an opportunity.

Eventually my fingers had to get sliced from my toes and i binned the false nails, but hey im a sucker for punishment ive just bought false toenails today but im not that blonde im going to get my friend to put them on for me!!
    Now you are going to have your friends finger stuck to your toe.

Default Blonde Moments

A friends daughter, blonde and 20yrs old, worked in a nightclub bar. She phoned in sick one night then went into the club with her friend 2 hours later! And she complained when they sacked her next day.

karia Guest

I am blonde..and a repeat offender with this one.

Husband opens passenger door as I wait patiently by it, I thank him and he goes round to the driver's side and gets into the car... after an interval he throws my door open from the inside and I say in some surprise from where I am still stood waiting "oh...did you open it?"

"What did you think I was doing..and what did you thank me for?" says he...

...... I did it again today!

Quote Originally Posted by karia View Post
    I am blonde..and a repeat offender with this one.

Husband opens passenger door as I wait patiently by it, I thank him and he goes round to the driver's side and gets into the car... after an interval he throws my door open from the inside and I say in some surprise from where I am still stood waiting "oh...did you open it?"

"What did you think I was doing..and what did you thank me for?" says he...

...... I did it again today!
    Blondes are not thick. Marilyn Monroe had a higher IQ than J.F.K and even Einstien. Then again she wasn't a real blonde.

Default Moved house

When we moved house I put my wifes biker gear into a bin bag for easier transport and at some stage it was put out for the bin man as we never saw them again.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    When we moved house I put my wifes biker gear into a bin bag for easier transport and at some stage it was put out for the bin man as we never saw them again.
    Does she let you ride pillion if you're a good boy?
    I am sure the binman was grateful.

karia Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TBH View Post
    Then again she wasn't a real blonde.
    Who of us are?

Quote Originally Posted by karia View Post
    Who of us are?
    There are lot's of bottled blondes but the truth is out there, if you know where to look.

Get highlights then you can have the fun of a blonde and the memory of a brunette in the morning!!

Get highlights then you can have the fun of a blonde and the memory of a brunette in the morning!!
    Blondes have more fun? They are treated as being thick, is that fun?

TBH is was said in fun, sorry if i offended!

TBH is was said in fun, sorry if i offended!
    I was joking also. Sometimes what you post on here gets misconstrued, no worries. Apology not accepted, 'cos it is unessessary.

Sorry i took that wrong, im brunette but hey ive got blonde highlights!!

Hey leggyweggy dont wory TBH is a pussy if you know how to talk to him x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Thumper is this pick on TBH hour? You should know im the cheekiest girl out there but its all done in fun, thought oh drat ive only been in here a day and ive offended!! xx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast