Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: "blonde moments"

Default "blonde moments"

What has been your "blonde moment" recently?Mine def has to be the time I complained to my son that my new airfreshner in the car didnt smell of anything,he opened it up to have a look...yup I hadn't taken the top off it x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

i have too many to list
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

Telling a assistant who was helping me to pack my shopping that the carrier bag has a hole in it proceeded to pack shopping and shopping all landed on the floor chasing onions and lemons around peoples feet not a pretty sight
    Last edited by Anne x; 14-Jan-08 at 15:32.
    Its nice to be nice

karia Guest

I accidently pressed control alt and the left arrow instead of delete ( they are right next to one another) and have spent the last hour peering at my monitor sideways until OH turned up and sorted it out.

God my neck hurts!

I also have too many to list, the more children I have and the older I get the worse it gets!
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

Talking

I thought something was really wrong with my bank account. the machine spat out my card 4 times b4 i realised i was trying to get money with my Tesco Club Card ( well they are both blue in colour).
    To stay young live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
    I thought something was really wrong with my bank account. the machine spat out my card 4 times b4 i realised i was trying to get money with my Tesco Club Card ( well they are both blue in colour).
    That's typically the sort of thing I would do too, I once handed over my driving licence in Boots thinking it was my advantage card! I blushed a unique shade of red that day!
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

I am a dreamer and have been since a child. Once while driving home from work (I had grown up by then) I came to and didn't recognise where I was. It was a road I had hardly ever been on and I had to keep driving until I recognised a land mark in the distance.

P.S.I have had more.....

P.P.S. Do men have blonde moments....

karia Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Torvaig View Post
    I am a dreamer and have been since a child. Once while driving home from work (I had grown up by then) I came to and didn't recognise where I was. It was a road I had hardly ever been on and I had to keep driving until I recognised a land mark in the distance.

P.S.I have had more.....

Only the 'fair' ones...the unfair ones claim they don't!

Only last week I handed the library assistant my bank card instead of my library card.

"Ermmm...are you sure you want to give me this?" he wondered. Then I crossed the road and tried to pay in the Co-op with....my library card.

Bank card mainly blue - library card red & white.

Usually I find I'm trying to get cash out of the machine with my Tesco clubcard, my Advantage card ....or my library card ...and wondering why nothing is happening....
    Last edited by Angela; 14-Jan-08 at 18:22.

find myself usually putting the milk back in the cupboard!!

or going to the supermarket for shopping, and coming back without the things i was supposed tobut lots of things that i wasnt.

the missus always laughs at me

Once put my plate in the bin and my lunch remains in the sink (PMT).

One of my most outstanding was turning up at a house I hadn't lived in for 3 years and trying to let myself in. I realised my mistake and had to travel a few more miles up the road to my then home(sleep deprivation and stress). Luckily I didn't bump into any of the old neighbours!

I also suffer from verbal blondness, does anyone else have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Torvaig View Post

P.S.I have had more.....

Oh Torvaig , how many times have i done that , and pulled up on my old address`s drive. Really embarrassing ! lol jan x
    computer says no ........

Putting dirty dishes in the cupboard next to the dishwashers and wondering why they are still dirty

karia Guest

I did have a long and fairly intimate discussion with the woman next to me in Morrisons today before realising that she wasn't my husband!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Putting dirty dishes in the cupboard next to the dishwashers and wondering why they are still dirty
    I'm terrible for puting plates , cups and cutlery in the bin

Don't have blonde moments any more - I have senior moments, just as bad. Make tea with coffee and vice versa, put milk in my orange juice (which is in a mug so why not?). Took what I thought was a new peanut butter jar out of the cupboard yesterday for grandchildren's tea and found it was empty. Wonder where the new one is?
    The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

karia Guest

My wonderful dad just put a stock cube in the kettle...he's not blonde either!

If he offers you a cuppa..say nah!

LOL I did that in Inverness one day Karia,grabbed the -then -hubby's hand and walked along only to realise I had taken a total strangers hand ...much to his amusement x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

I remember going to dinner at my late mother in laws & complaining that the cottage pie tasted odd. She then realised she had added coffee granules instead of gravy granules to the mince!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast