Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Singer

Default Singer

I am looking for a group in their mid twentys and above, who might be looking for a singer.
    I was trained in the performing arts in my teens and I was also in a chamber choir at that time.
    The types of music I like are: The Corrs, K T Tunstall, Damien Rice, Norah Jones, Tory Amos, Eddie Brickell, Dido, Cold play etc
    I love to sing and have been known to in a local bar on a few occaissions, though has been a while.
    I work shifts, but can make myself available if I feel there's something in this on offer to go for

where are you based?

Default Where am I based?

I am based in Wick at present. Why do you ask?

Hi there..

I cant offer what your looking for but i hav an album made an ready for gettin manufactured onto proper CD's, just need a singer to sing a chorus for me on one track! i havent been able to find any from wick (were im from)

I'll send my mobile number in a Private msg to you, please text me or call too say if your interested...

Cheers;
    Kristafur'