Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: "Gorgeous" in Thurso

Smile "Gorgeous" in Thurso

Have you tried the new beauty shop in Thurso - "Gorgeous" on Princes Street. I have been a couple of times and I have to say it was a fantastic experience! So friendly and comfortable! would highly recommend them!

Does the title of their shop allude to the business itself or, hopefully, does it mean the customers when they are finished with them.... If so, what's their number.....

Cool

Its 892399 - honest - I felt and looked fantastic! - still do !

Thanks for the number; now I must see if they do gift tokens and will sit back and wait for the miracle....

Not saying that your transformation was a miracle Pixie; only an enhancement I'm sure....

My friend had an advanced skin analysis done there last month and said it was really interesting. You put your face in this machine and it shows lots of different photos of your skin i.e blocked pores wrinkles sun damage etc and then you get a prescription for skincare. I'm getting it done on the 12th of feb. The women comes up from London and does it for a day.

Who owns the place?

Quote Originally Posted by eminia View Post
    My friend had an advanced skin analysis done there last month and said it was really interesting. You put your face in this machine and it shows lots of different photos of your skin i.e blocked pores wrinkles sun damage etc and then you get a prescription for skincare. I'm getting it done on the 12th of feb. The women comes up from London and does it for a day.
    Is it expensive to have that done?
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

You have to pay £10 when you book your place as there are limited appointments but you get £10 off your skincare if you buy any.

Had my skin Analysis done and would recommend it to anyone that wants an indepth look at whats going on with there skin. Also had a facial and it was the best facial I,ve had in a long time!

Phoned them up a few weeks ago and was delighted to hear "Hello, Gorgeous!" Tempted to keep phoning back

smarty Guest

Default Gorgeous

Who runs the place and who does the treatments?

Quote Originally Posted by eminia View Post
    Sometimes it's bad enough on the outside without knowing whats going on below the surface!

Was there today, LOVELY