Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Misty New Year

Default Misty New Year

Well i stayed up and went outside to try and get some shots of all the fireworks going off at midnight, the mist was creeping in rapidly though and this was what i saw at about 11.55pm

And the best that i managed after midnight before the mist got too thick was this, sorry folks

Good photos, Tuggs. I wish I knew how to do night-time and firework shots... never had any luck.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Ricco, manual setting, manual focus, last night i used f5.6 and a 20 second exposure (on a tripod)

Thanks for posting these photo's Tuggs they look so creepy,especially with the "fog" rolling in.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Default photo,s

hi tuggs. happy new year....now then how can i get photo,s on here it says on my posting rules that i may not post attachments and i dont know why or how,,,,,.

Quote Originally Posted by dessie_darts View Post
    hi tuggs. happy new year....now then how can i get photo,s on here it says on my posting rules that i may not post attachments and i dont know why or how,,,,,.
    Hi dessie darts,
    happy new year to you too
    ok go somewhere like flikr or some other free photo hosting site and upload your photo. when it is uploaded view it and right click on it and select 'properties'. copy the 'image location'. come back on here and as you are writing a reply in the tool bar above your text box there is a picture that looks like a mountain with a stamp on it like a postcard, click on that and paste the image location you copied into that and then that will show the picture in full in your post.

hope that helps

Great spooky pics Tugs! Ta!

good pics thank you
    The miracle is not to fly in the air,
    or to walk on the water,but to walk on the earth.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tugmistress View Post

It's a spaceship drifting accross the landscape..... What an excellent photo.

JCI had the contract to run Area 51 - they have come over here for their New Years party. If you know someone who works for JCI they just could be an alien...
    Things that go bump in the night generally have been influenced by a Siamese