Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: BT Broadband

Default BT Broadband

I have BT Broadband through a BT Voyager 205 ADSL Router. I have had it connected through my PC for years, but I have recently purchased a laptop. I connected the router to the laptop and it worked fine for a few weeks, but now it keeps losing connection after a few minutes, when I look at the router all the lights are lit up. When I connect it back to the old PC it works fine for hours. I don't know if this is a laptop problem or a router problem??? Can anyone help??? I find it strange that it worked for about three weeks!!!
    Thanks in advance.

My OH works at bt and he said to call the helpdesk i would call them the number 0845 600 7030 and they are 24hr
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

Hi
    Easiest thing to try is to reload the driver for the router onto the laptop. The helpdesk people are fine but they try lots of things first; last problem took a total of 5 hours on the phone over 3 days!

Try using this website rather than dialing the more expensive 0845 and 0870 numbers

http://saynoto0870.com/