Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Butterfly

Default Butterfly

http://www.butterflydownloadnetwork.com/?hop=kesmai

I really didn't know where to post this so posted it here.
    Has anyone downloaded films from this site. If so can you give me any feed back on it please.

EG Is it a safe site
    Are the downloads ok/good quality
    Is it easy to use.

Thankyou.

It's no more than a paid file-sharing site, and using it will involve you downloading copyrighted material, which of course is illegal.

Basically, you'd be paying them to provide you with illegal torrent links that you can easily find yourself for free.

At least, this is my understanding after googling 'butterflydownloadnetwork reviews'.
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

Had a guy once wanted to download movies so I pointed him at Limewire and similar apps but he thought he could get better and paid £30 for same idea as butterfly and got a link to download Limewire!

He listened to me next time he wanted advice :-)

Personally don't bother with downloaded movies as they are shrunk down for quick downloading and if you wish to watch at decent size are too pixelated. Ok for media players/PSPs etc but not for monitors/TVs.