I know that most of you that submit to this forum would rather be on the side of the camera taking the picture but while i'm home and can make the most of the back drop and landscape i want a couple of shoots. For that i require models, usually i'd beg and plead with all my non arty friends who would love some time in the lime light but they're all returning back to uni while i have time off back here because my work is assessed rather than having exams!

Let me know if you're interested, would be a fab help! The only other thing would be availablity during the day, for weekends i imagine this might be easier for most people but if you can make it during the day on a week day even better!

This is the horrible last bit that will probably put most people off, if you're not already discouraged! Unfortunatly due to my circumstances i.e being a poor student i won't be able to offer payment, however all models will get copies of the images they appear in and are free to do whatever they like with them.

No i've got some time off to do some of my own work i want to get into some new stuff and experiment some more!

Private message me or reply to the thread!

Thanks Muchly

Carrie