Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Models required!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Models required!

I know that most of you that submit to this forum would rather be on the side of the camera taking the picture but while i'm home and can make the most of the back drop and landscape i want a couple of shoots. For that i require models, usually i'd beg and plead with all my non arty friends who would love some time in the lime light but they're all returning back to uni while i have time off back here because my work is assessed rather than having exams!

Let me know if you're interested, would be a fab help! The only other thing would be availablity during the day, for weekends i imagine this might be easier for most people but if you can make it during the day on a week day even better!

This is the horrible last bit that will probably put most people off, if you're not already discouraged! Unfortunatly due to my circumstances i.e being a poor student i won't be able to offer payment, however all models will get copies of the images they appear in and are free to do whatever they like with them.

No i've got some time off to do some of my own work i want to get into some new stuff and experiment some more!

Private message me or reply to the thread!

Thanks Muchly

Carrie

Would you be interested in photographing children or dogs?
    Why be a hard rock when you really are a gem!

I'm very sorry Julia but the kind of work i'm planning isn't quite suited for child models or pets. Thank you for replying though.

6'2" 300lbs model here?

Maybe not eh

But....if you are after something different I could pose in camoflage with a pop gun?
    Last edited by Riffman; 02-Jan-08 at 14:21.

Quote Originally Posted by CGinniver View Post
    I'm very sorry Julia but the kind of work i'm planning isn't quite suited for child models or pets. Thank you for replying though.
    What kind of work are you planning? it's not naked models you require is it?

Quote Originally Posted by angela5 View Post
    What kind of work are you planning? it's not naked models you require is it?

thats what i was starting to think eek:
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

Oh heck, could you imagine...in this weather.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Sent you a pm

Default modelling

sent u pm