Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Diesel & Dust - easter sunday

Default Diesel & Dust - easter sunday

was anyone else at the gig in Top Joes? the guys were entertaining as always. brilliant night out and i doubt you would have found any better entertainment anywhere in thurso that night.

Never made it to this as I was across the street in The Newmarket Bar watchin the excellent J. Fats Band!

Absolutuely brilliant as always, and a very good way to end an excellent weekend!

lol. ach well pitty you missed it. spoke to a fair few people in top joes who decided to check out the newmarket. they all returned to TJ's pretty quickly. D & D were quality. excellent sound. good clear vocals and some quality guitar playing.

Which member/girl/boyfriend/ of D&D are you, Tats?

Default hey no need for that

hey pepsi challenge, ease up. everyone allowed their opinion. it was a good night. maybe you would have enjoyed it... open your mind no need for bringing insults in on it.. before you ask i am neither part of the band or connected with them. i just enjoy music.
    remember me im annie gee :-)

Not an insult, gee, just a question heaven forbid.

Default cool

fair enough. everyone has their own opinion. all bands deserve respect as they ALL have same love at end of the day MUSIC.
    i think top joes was a brilliant night and the band were excellent.
    remember me im annie gee :-)

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    Which member/girl/boyfriend/ of D&D are you, Tats?
    Which member/girl/boyfriend/ of the J Fats Band are you, Pepsi?

The dead one.

Default cheers

Quote Originally Posted by tattoo_tearz View Post
    was anyone else at the gig in Top Joes? the guys were entertaining as always. brilliant night out and i doubt you would have found any better entertainment anywhere in thurso that night.
    Thank's for the compliments. It was a great night, we really enjoyed ourselves too. Cheers.
    Asinus asinum fricat

The dead one.[/quote]

Did someone get there first?
    Asinus asinum fricat