Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: No Bull

Default No Bull

Two cows standing next to each other in a field.

Daisy says to Dolly: "I was artificially inseminated this morning."

"I don't believe you," replies Dolly.

"It's true, no bull!"

Haha, what's the world coming to?! Made me laugh, thanks!

What kind of milk comes from a forgetful cow?
    Milk of Amnesia

What was the bull doing in the pasture with his eyes closed?
    Bull-dozin'

A farmer was milking his cow. He was just starting to get a good rhythm going when a bug flew into the barn and started circling his head. Suddenly, the bug flew into the cow''s ear. The farmer didn't' think much about it, until the bug squirted out into his bucket. It went in one ear and out the udder.

A man takes his wife to the stock show. They start heading down the alley that houses all the bulls.

The sign on the first bull's stall states: "This bull mated 50 times last year." The wife turns to her husband and says, "He mated 50 times in a year, isn't that nice!."

They proceed to the next bull and his sign stated: "This bull mated 65 times last year." The wife turns to her husband and says, "This one mated 65 times last year. That is over 5 times a month. You could learn from this one!"

They proceeded to the last bull and his sign said: "This bull mated 365 times last year." The wife's mouth drops open and says, "WOW! He mated 365 times last year. That is ONCE A DAY!!! You could really learn from this one."

The fed up man turns to his wife and says, "Go up and ask if he had the same cow every day."

A tourist goes into a restaurant in Spain and orders the specialty of the house. When his dinner arrives, he asks the waiter what it is. "These, senor," replied the waiter in broken English,"are the testicles, of the bull killed in the ring today."The tourist swallowed hard but tasted the dish and thought it was delicious.So he comes back the next evening and orders the same item. When it is served, he says to the waiter,"These are much smaller than the ones I had last night.""Yes, senor," replied the waiter, "You see...the bull, he doesn't always lose.