Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Kitten wanted

Default Kitten wanted

Does anyone know of any kittens available just now. We have a friend who has just lost their cat.(She was killed the other night, possibly by a car) and she would like to get another.

thanks

please contact 07720288859

Try the cats protection,they are always looking for good homes!That way you are not only helping your friend you are also giving a kitten that needs it a good home x

PS.if you send Liz a pm I am sure she will be more than happy to help you out x
    Last edited by Thumper; 17-Dec-07 at 20:12.
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Try the cats protection,they are always looking for good homes!That way you are not only helping your friend you are also giving a kitten that needs it a good home x

PS.if you send Liz a pm I am sure she will be more than happy to help you out x
    Thanks Thumper.x I have pm'd Blowfish.
    Last edited by Liz; 19-Dec-07 at 20:00.

You are very welcome Liz...with a bit of luck thats one kitten with a nice new home for christmas....and the rest of the year of course!xx
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x